The Neuron ESB Advantage
- Cut integration costs by up to 80%
- Speed delivery of your solutions
- Leverage your existing .NET skills
- Reduce custom development
- Make developers more productive
- The challenge - “I need a simple, reliable way to connect my .NET systems and applications”
Most Java-based integration products claim to have all the features you need to connect your .NET applications. But you’ll likely need to hire an expensive consultant to help adapt your new Java-based infrastructure. Even Microsoft’s own BizTalk – which is difficult and costly to develop, deploy and manage – isn’t a pure .NET integration solution.
At Nordic Consult we have been working with Neuron since 2009. We choose this product because it was evident that Microsoft own integration engine – BizTalk, was not able to follow the agile approach and the speed of delivery achieved by the pure .Net teams.
It was also evident that the first line of integration engines from Microsoft, IBM and Oracle where developed as server monoliths which in no practical way where able to solve the modern challenges of an ESB. As a example Neuron ESB is in compliance with the principles of David Chapell’s book “ESB” from 2004.
Nordic Consult is one of the first companies in Denmark and Europe to partner with Neuron ESB.
At Nordic Consult we offer to help with:
- Product evaluation
- Neuron ESB Introduction and demo
- Neuron ESB Cost benefit analysis
- Neuron ESB Proof Of Concepts
- Neuron ESB Design
- Neuron ESB Development and integration
- Neuron ESB Operations and after production services
- Neuron ESB courses – why not fast track your teams learning
More About Neuron: